Monday, March 12, 2012

Great Last Run

This Sat, we had our last run of the season, and it turned out to be a great day.  We took our time and waited till all the groups left and we had the road to ourselves.  There were plenty of picture taking opportunities, and it felt more busy than the last day of school and everyone wants to get a shot, or sign your yearbook. 

It was great to see folks we haven't seen for a while, and we took our time getting to California street which is the official finish line for the Marathon.  We also continued the tradition of letting a variety of folks be the head PL if just for a few moments.  It was amazing how many just took off and we had to reel them in....leading 40 runners is not as easy as it appears.
Here is a link to a few shots I took, and I'm trying out this site to see if it works okay.  To download your shot, just select it from the left, then when you mouse over the large version on the right, a menu pops up, choose the last icon..."Save Picture" to download.
If other folks have good group shots, email it to me and I can forward it to the group.

http://rw5-roadrunners.smugmug.com/Groups/RW5-Last-Run/21891432_WWv74q ;

Click on the upper right to watch the slide show, and I clicked on "fast" on the upper left to see them all.

If problems, just email me.

A few of us showed up at El Cholo afterwards, and I think our table went through three full pitchers of margaritas before we called it a morning.

I'll be sending more info emails later, but wanted to get these pictures out first.

Walt

No comments:

Post a Comment